Monday, November 1, 2010

What the title means...

Hello, everyone. I used to post here, but I deleted my blog because I didn't feel like posting here anymore. However, I have decided to come back here. Now, you all probably are wondering why I chose the title and backround I did. Well, it's because the two of them are connected. The picture of the road, mountain, or whatever you want to call it is supposed to symbolize the title, you see. Imagine that mountain/road is a journey, or a adventure. I am walking on it, and gradually reaching the cliff at the end of the road. The cliff symbolizes my death. One of my most vital goals in life is to find where I belong, and what my purpose is in life. There are going to be a lot of bumps on the road, and I will try my best to overcome them. Hopefully, I will not reach the cliff----or my death---before I accomplish my most important goals. In a nutshell, the purpose of this blog is tell you about some of my adventure a.k.a life, and share some of my innermost thoughts as I steadily get closer and closer to death everday. Chances are that I will probably stop blogging eventually because of my vacuous nature, but I want to share all I can before that happens. I hope you all enjoy my blog, and thanks for reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment